Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru Bus Pick-up Point
The Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru bus consist of 2 pick-up points:
- Hentian Kajang (Jalan Reko, Kajang) and,
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan
How to get to TBS by Public Transport?
4 ways to get to TBS by Public Transport
- RapidKL bus (T405, T408 or T424),
- Trains such as the LRT (Ampang Line – Bandar Tasik Selatan station),
- KTM Komuter train (Seremban Line – Bandar Tasik Selatan),
- ERL (from KL Sentral or KLIA2)
Now that your planning is off to a good start, it’s time to buy Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru bus tickets.
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru Bus Operators
Comfortable buses such as Transnasional and Seasons Express will get you to Johor Bahru in no time. Passengers have the options of selecting the time, date, and seat that best suit you when you when purchasing your bus ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru from CatchThatBus.
Some bus operators prefer printed tickets whilst some others prefer e-tickets. So do find out which one are they most comfortable with before you make your way to the bus terminal.
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru Bus Drop-off Point
When you get to Johor Bahru, buses would stop at either one of the two stops. CatchThatBus allows you to select your preferred drop-off point which cater to your convenience!:
- Terminal Larkin